The ability for a prospective buyer to enter into contract through a "Standard Agreement of Sale" is at the sole discretion of Amato-Y, LLC dba Dollar Land Store. All contracts are Void Where Prohibited. Pricing on www.dollarlandstore.com supersedes pricing on any other listing site.
If a buyer chooses Owner financing, Dollar Land Store utilizes a "Standard Agreement of sale" or a "land contract." This document is also referred to as a contract for deed or agreement for deed and works similarly to a note and mortgage. However, instead of the buyer gaining title to the property, the seller remains on title until the debt is repaid in full.
Buyer(s) agree to pay monthly payments to Seller, payable in the amount, interest and term stated on Standard Agreement of Sale, until paid in full. The first installment is due and payable as noted on contract within forty-five days, and subsequent installments on the same day of each consecutive month until paid in full. Each payment shall be credited first to the fee's then on interest due and then on the principal; and interest shall thereupon cease upon the principal so credited. Seller shall receive a late charge in the amount of 10% of the total monthly payment or ($10.00 minimum), whichever is greater, for any monthly payment which becomes more than 14 day’s delinquent and/or a service fee of $25.00 for any payment which is returned by payer’s bank. There is no pre-payment penalty. Seller shall deliver to Buyer(s) a good and sufficient deed to the above-described property within Forty-Five days of the completion of payments or payment in full, or before at Seller’s sole option. In the event of default in making any of the monthly installments, and such default continues for ninety (90) days, this agreement may be canceled at the option of the Seller without notice and any and all moneys paid by Buyer(s) shall be retained by Seller as damages. Electronic Signatures: In order to expedite the transaction contemplated herein, telecopied or emailed signatures may be used in the place of original signatures on this Amendment. Seller and Buyer intend to be bound by the signatures on the telecopied or emailed document, are aware that the other party will rely on the telecopied or emailed signatures, and hereby waive any defenses to the enforcement of the terms of this Amendment based on the telecopied or emailed signatures
CONDITIONS OF SALE:
- Buyer acknowledges properties are being sold in an “AS-IS condition as of the date of sale, subject to whatever physical condition and location the parcel may be found at the time of sale, subject to all existing covenants, conditions, restrictions, reservations, exploration rights, easements, rights of way, assessments, zoning of record and any land use restrictions. All sales are considered SOLD and FINAL. Buyer understands that Seller will disclose all known facts regarding the property. Buyer acknowledges that all properties are being sold subject to all existing covenants, conditions, restrictions, reservations, exploration and mineral rights, easements, rights of way, assessments, zoning, and all other land use restrictions as there may be on or off record.
- Property information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and Buyer should perform due diligence to Buyer’s own satisfaction.
The future value of this land, as well as all undeveloped real estate, is uncertain; you should not assume that the value of land will increase. Do not assume you can resell your land without significant community development or population growth.
- Due to the nature of the real estate market, properties are sold on a first-come, first, serve basis and unfortunately cannot be put on hold. Once you have done your due diligence and are prepared to purchase a property you can make the down payment on the property, however, if you decided not to keep the property or terminate the "standard agreement of sale," the deposit, document fees, and any payments are non-refundable. The "standard agreement of sale" must be signed by within 7 days of purchase or down payment and processing fees will be retained by Seller as damages.
- Buyer acknowledges that no improvements that require county permits can be made until property is paid in full and deed has been recorded in buyer’s name.
- Buyer will not violate any state, county or city ordinances in regard to the purchase of this property (including but not limited to residing on the property); any violation or citation by the county will void this contract and all moneys paid by Buyer shall retained by the Seller as damages.
- Permanent Residence on the property while making payments is NOT permitted. If you are not purchasing the parcel outright you may not live on the property while making payments and taking advantage of owner financing. While you may use the property for recreational purposes during the loan payoff period, you may not pull permits to live on the property or begin construction until the property has been payed off and the deed transferred. As long as your account is in good standing you may use the property for any "use" the appropriate county deems fit without a permit, this includes camping on the property. As always, please verify with the county what activities/circumstances require a permit.
- Buyer should perform due diligence and Inspect the Property Before You Buy!
- All Buyers should personally inspect each property and its physical condition prior to purchasing. Failure of a Buyer to obtain full information about the condition of a property, or to conduct their own on-site or off-site property inspection and research, will in no way constitute grounds for any claim against the Seller nor the cancellation or adjustment of the sale.
SELLER AND WEBSITE DISCLAIMER:
The properties listed on this website are owned by Amato Y, LLC. It is the responsibility of the Buyer to determine the accuracy of all measurements and specifications of the property, and Buyers are urged to contact the appropriate planning, zoning, and utility agencies to ensure the property is suitable for their needs prior to purchase.
Any property information including, but not limited to, all property images, descriptions, pricing, locations, and availability; hereinafter referred to as “Real Estate Information” made available through this website is provided solely for informational purposes and is not guaranteed or warranted by Amato Y, LLC. We believe the Real Estate Information to be accurate and complete; however, it is subject to change and/or correction without notice. All information regarding the real estate advertised has been assembled from various sources, and independent investigation should be conducted by all Buyers. Buyers should verify all Real Estate Information through public records available through the County Clerk or Registrar in the county where the property is located. None of the information on this website is to be construed as a representation or warranty regarding the properties being sold. The only warranties and/or representations regarding the sale of any properties listed on this site are those contained in any Deed or Title Reports delivered to the Buyer by the closing company. Amato Y, LLC does not assume any responsibility for confirmation of the information provided and is not liable for misinformation, typographical errors, errors of omission, misprints, or other errors in these advertisements.
Seller and Website DO NOT Guarantee:
- The property boundaries and corner markers to be accurate. The exact property boundaries and locations can only be identified by an official property survey.
- Suitability of property for a building site. Some property encumbrances can only be identified by a detailed expert inspection of a property. Unless otherwise stated, Seller is unaware of such encumbrances.
- Availability of municipal water or water via a private well. All Buyers are urged to contact local municipal planning and zoning departments or the State Department of Water Resources for information on water availability and local municipal development departments for future water availability plans
- Availability of Utilities. All Buyers are urged to contact the local utility companies for information on availability, cost and future development plans for extending electric and telephone lines to the property.
- Feasibility to place a “standard” septic system on the property. Seller has not engaged in any kind of soil or percolation testing. (Not all properties require percolation testing; however, some do). Some properties might require the installation of an “alternative” (i.e. Hydraulic, Sand Filtered, or Mounted, to name a few) septic systems. Unless otherwise stated, Seller is unaware of such conditions.
- Physical or legal road access or lack thereof. Seller is unaware of such encumbrances unless specifically stated in the individual property listing. Some parcels might be “land-locked”.
- That any roads existing on third-party maps (amongst them but not limited to County Maps, Google, BING, Map-quest, etc…), actually exist. All maps were provided for information and orientation purposes only. No liability is assumed for the accuracy of the data delineated therein.
- Any zoning restrictions, building codes, permit requirements or any other land use restrictions. Contact local municipal Planning and Zoning Departments or affiliated Departments (like Building and Public Safety Department) of the municipality or county in which the property is located.
- The existence of Mineral Rights for the property. Unless otherwise stated for the particular property, Buyer should assume that No Mineral Rights convey with the property. Contact appropriate local authorities for clarification on Mineral Rights on a particular property you are interested in.
- The existence of Homeowners Association Fees, local or regional Bonds for Utilities, Water, Sewer, and street improvement. Unless otherwise stated for a property, Seller is unaware of such assessments.
- Directions to properties. Directions to properties are provided for orientation purposes only and Seller does not guarantee the accuracy of such directions.
LOAN SERVICING FEE:
A monthly loan servicing fee of $15.00 will be included in the Monthly payment.
PROPERTY TAXES / ASSOCIATION / HOMEOWNER FEES:
- The Buyer is responsible for all property taxes due after the date of the sale. Yearly County Taxes with being assessed as a fee included in the monthly payment.
- As with property taxes, Buyer is responsible to pay association fees (if applicable) which will also be added to the monthly payment.
- Buyers should contact the appropriate county offices for any questions about property taxes, assessed values or supplemental assessments.
There is NO LOAN PRE-PAYMENT PENALTY. Any loan can be paid off at any time without any pre-payment fees.